With the Identity Defender, you have access to help from Fraud Resolution Specialists who’ll work with you to restore your identity and good credit!
What is Covered?
The Identity Theft Solution. The Identity Defender is designed to help defend against the fastest growing crime in the nation. The Identity Defender will provide access to the Fraud Resolution Specialists (FRS)who assist consumers at the inception of a fraud related emergency. An FRS is trained to evaluate the incident and what steps need to be taken to resolve the theft, including but not limited to:
- Automatic Alerts
- Identity Monitoring
- High Risk Transaction Monitoring(SSN)
- Identity Risk Score
- Court Records Monitoring
- Identity Data Sweep Monitoring
- Credit/Debit Card Monitoring
- Credit Monitoring
- Access to Trans Union Credit Report (updated annually)
- Credit Monitoring from Trans Union
- TransUnion Credit Score(updated monthly)
- Secure Wallet
- Secure online document repository
- Lost Wallet/Purse Assistance
- Insurance Protection
- $1,000,000 Unauthorized Funds Transfer Coverage for Checking and Savings Accounts
- Includes ID Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage
- Restoration & Recovery
- Emergency Response Kit
- Full Restoration & Recovery
Fight back when your identity is stolen and to restore your identity and good credit with Identity Defender. Simply put, you can’t get better Identity Theft Protection anywhere.
Identity Defender Pricing:
$12.95 per family or $11.95 bundled with the Family Defender (coverage includes employee plus four dependents)*
* Per month.
** Please refer to your summary plan description for your specific plan details.
***Insurance underwritten by member companies of AIG. The description herein is a summary only.
It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described.
Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions.
Not sponsored or approved by the United States Government or any Department or Agency thereof.