With the Identity Defender, you have access to help from Fraud Resolution Specialists who’ll work with you to restore your identity and good credit!
Who is Covered?
Employee plus four dependents
What is Covered?
The Identity Theft Solution. The Identity Defender is designed to help defend against the fastest growing crime in the nation. The Identity Defender will provide access to the Fraud Resolution Specialists (FRS)who assist consumers at the inception of a fraud related emergency. An FRS is trained to evaluate the incident and what steps need to be taken to resolve the theft, including but not limited to:
- Automatic Alerts
- Identity Monitoring
- High Risk Transaction Monitoring(SSN)
- Identity Risk Score
- Court Records Monitoring
- Identity Data Sweep Monitoring
- Credit/Debit Card Monitoring
- Credit Monitoring
- Access to TransUnion Credit Report (updated annually)
- Credit Monitoring from TransUnion
- TransUnion Credit Score(updated monthly)
- Secure Wallet
- Secure online document repository
- Lost Wallet/Purse Assistance
- Insurance Protection**
- $1,000,000 Unauthorized Funds Transfer Coverage for Checking and Savings Accounts
- Includes ID Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage
- Restoration & Recovery
- Emergency Response Kit
- Full Restoration & Recovery
Fight back when your identity is stolen and to restore your identity and good credit with Identity Defender. Simply put, you can’t get better Identity Theft Protection anywhere.
Identity Defender Pricing:
$9.95 per month/ $4.49 biweekly bundled with the Family Defender
(coverage includes employee plus four dependents)*
Ready to Enroll?
Limitations and exclusions apply. Insurance products are underwritten by U.S. Legal Services, Inc. Service products are provided by U.S. Legal Services, Inc. , depending on the product and state. This material is for illustrative purposes only and is not a contract. For terms, benefits or exclusions, call our toll-free number at 800-356-LAWS(5297).