PREPAID LEGAL INSURANCE PLANS FOR COLORADO EMPLOYERS
Our group legal benefit plans are available at no cost to your Colorado organization.
As the demand for more expanded voluntary benefit portfolios grows, so does the popularity of legal insurance plans. The Family Defender™, CDL Defender™ and Identity Defender™ plans from U.S. Legal Services help your employees gain affordable access to legal representation, while helping your company attract and retain valued employees.
Our group legal benefit plans are the most comprehensive in the industry and cover the legal services most commonly needed by your employees. Each plan is easy to administer and can be added to your benefits portfolio at no cost to you.
Coverage is provided through our prepaid legal plans:
- The Family Defender™: This plan gives its members coverage for common legal needs, such as divorce, civil actions, estate planning, family law, traffic violations and much more. Consumer groups have lauded this plan for having the industry’s broadest coverage.
- The CDL Defender™: Commercial truck drivers have a greater need for legal services than most types of employees. This plan is designed to meet those needs, helping drivers keep points off of their records, reduce fines, and more. In an increasingly regulated industry, legal assistance is especially important for protecting drivers’ CDLs. That’s why coverage includes support for DataQs challenges to help ensure that records accurately reflect positive courtroom dispositions.
- The Identity Defender™: Available as a plan enhancement, the Identity Defender™ helps your employees address the growing threat of identity fraud. Coverage under this plan includes the assistance of our Fraud Resolution Specialists, who can help members restore their good credit when identity theft strikes.
Enrollment is simple: Get started today
Voluntary benefits such as legal insurance are one of the easiest ways to make your benefit offerings more robust and meet your employees’ demand for affordable benefits. Your organization’s participation in our plans delivers these benefits and more:
- A nationwide network of qualified attorneys
- A dedicated customer service team
- Lower premiums than our competitors, with greater coverage
Corporations, financial institutions, government and healthcare entities, universities, municipalities and many other types of organizations and companies have realized the value of U.S. Legal Services plans. We invite you to enroll your Colorado organization today, contact us online or via phone at 1-800-356-LAWS for more information.