With the Identity Defender, you have access to help from Fraud Resolution Specialists who’ll work with you to restore your identity and good credit!
Who is Covered?
Employee plus four (4) dependents
What is Covered?
The Identity Theft Solution. The Identity Defender is designed to help defend against the fastest growing crime in the nation. The Identity Defender will provide access to the Fraud Resolution Specialists (FRS)who assist consumers at the inception of a fraud related emergency. An FRS is trained to evaluate the incident and what steps need to be taken to resolve the theft, including but not limited to:
- Placing fraud alerts, freezing credit and filing disputes and affidavits on the member’s behalf (Power of Attorney required for this benefit).
- Dash Board Review and Monitoring Alerts: 24/7/365- See your “Risk Alert Score” and current alerts for suspicious activity against your name, SSN, date of birth, address, email address and telephone number.
- Monitored Transactions: Online “high risk” events, often pre-credit issuance transactions, are monitored in “real/near-time” 24/7/365, including banking, brokerage, MoneyGram, telecommunications, medical (MIB), cell phone, DocuSign, PayPal and EBay accounts- online transactions.
- Unlimited access to highly trained Fraud Resolution Specialists to assist in restoring your identity
- Free 60 minute telephone consultation with an ID Protection Financial Counselor to assist in rebuilding your credit
- Up to $25,000 in identity theft expense reimbursement (available to primary member and spouse)***
- Lost Purse or Lost Wallet Benefits
Fight back when your identity is stolen and to restore your identity and good credit with Identity Defender. Simply put, you can’t get better Identity Theft Protection anywhere.
Identity Defender Pricing:
$5.37 per family per pay period* (coverage for employee & dependents)
$3.57 per individual per pay period* (coverage for employee only)
* Based on 20 pay periods per year.
** Please refer to your summary plan description for your specific plan details.
***Insurance underwritten by member companies of AIG. The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described.
Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Not sponsored or approved by the United States Government or any Department or Agency thereof.
Learn more about the plans available to you:
Ready to Enroll?
Limitations and exclusions apply. Insurance products are underwritten by U.S. Legal Services, Inc. Service products are provided by U.S. Legal Services, Inc. , depending on the product and state. This material is for illustrative purposes only and is not a contract. For terms, benefits or exclusions, call our toll-free number at 800-356-LAWS(5297).