The Identity Defender™ Legal Insurance
It can take up to five years to resolve the credit problems that result from identity theft, the fastest-growing crime in the nation. Victims have little assistance available to resolve identity theft issues, which may cost more than $1,000 per occurrence. With the Identity Defender, you have access to help from specialists who’ll work with you to restore your identity and good credit.
The Identity Theft Solution. The Identity Defender is designed to help defend against the fastest growing crime in the nation. The Identity Defender will provide access to the Fraud Resolution Services (FRS) who assist consumers at the inception of a fraud related emergency. A fraud resolution advisor is trained to evaluate the incident and what steps need to be taken to resolve the theft, including but not limited to:
- Placing fraud alerts, freezing credit and filing disputes and affidavits on the member’s behalf (Power of Attorney required for this benefit.)
- Dash Board Review and Monitoring Alerts: 24/7/365- See your “Risk Alert Score” and current alerts for suspicious activity against your name, SSN, date of birth, address, email address and telephone number.
- Monitored Transactions: Online “high risk” events, often pre-credit issuance transactions, are monitored in “real/near-time” 24/7/365, including banking, brokerage, MoneyGram, telecommunications, medical (MIB), cell phone, DocuSign, PayPal and EBay accounts- online transactions.
- Unlimited access to highly trained Fraud Resolution Specialists to assist in restoring your identity
- Free 60 minute telephone consultation with an ID Protection Financial Counselor to assist in rebuilding your credit
- Up to $25,000 in identity theft expense reimbursement (available to primary member and spouse)*
- Lost Purse or Lost Wallet Benefits
Fight back when your identity is stolen and to restore your identity and good credit with Identity Defender. Simply put, you can’t get better Identity Theft Protection anywhere.